The Beauty of Redemption

If you know me, you know that I love a good story of redemption. Books or movies that fail to redeem something broken in the story line often leave me feeling flat and unsatisfied. I love grace and I'm so thankful for it (because Heaven knows I need it!).

And also, if you know me, or have been around me recently, you also know that God is weaving a beautiful story of redemption in my life. It's more than I could have hoped for and better than I dared to dream. I'm so happy and completely overwhelmed that God has chosen to show His favor and grace in the way that He is right now for me.

As a church, we've been reading through the Bible. Our plan is to read through it together in a year. We've just made it through Leviticus and I was struck by how many times the word "redeem" is used. From the beginning, God has been working for our redemption. He's been showing His grace and favor and giving us a way out. It's an amazing and overwhelming thing. The God of the Universe cares about the details of our life and how we find our way back to Him. Wow!

Do you see redemption in your story? How is God showing His grace and favor for you right now? Are you missing it? Take a moment to step back and find that thread He is weaving into your every day story. I bet you'll be amazed too.

Redemption is beautiful. Without it, how lost I would be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please help...I need your input

Our Perfect Day

Forgiveness